Moving right along... I've got my anti-chlor all set. This is the stuff I use when I add water to the Koi outside in out pseudo-pond. A half capful for 50 gallons. Don't think I need too much for this quart of water!
Rinsed again, washed and dried. Oh, this is way too much fun. I just love this beautiful golden color!
This piece totally knocks my socks off. Well it would if it wasn't so cold -- down to 6 degrees now -- the socks are staying on!
Will definately play some more tomorrow, but now I'm heading for a huge pile of quilts and crawling under them! Oops, forgot one piece! When I read Liz Berg's tutorial, she suggested using a piece of fabric for clean-up. Here's my lovely clean -up strip...
These pieces look very cool. That bottom piece is to die for!
Beautiful fabric and what fun!
You should be stoked--excellent work, Gisela!
Wonderful! Your sheets probably didn't discharge because they were poly, but the results from this fabric are awesome!
Thanks everyone for your comments!
I am finding so many thing to use for texture...if I use them all, my whole house will be sparkly clean and sanitized!! LOL!
What gorgeous things you have created! Thanks for sharing your process and results.
Post a Comment